Valentine Week 2019
Hello Friends, Welcome to GuideTaT. We hope you are doing great, Today we will look about Valentine Week 2019.
We are here to look about the February most Special week “Valentine Week”. That’s why February called the month of love. The shortest month of the year has the most hottest week of valentine. There are 15 days of love to celebrate in different-different style. So we are here to help you with special tips or tricks to make it special for your valentine.
In February two type of week 1. Valentine week(Love week), 2. Extended Valentine Week or (Explore Love Week) Anti Valentines Week.
Valentine Week(Love Week) -:
Valentine Week are week of love. This week starts from 7th Feb to 14th Feb and each day of week have a specific name. List of Valentine Week 2019 days -:
- Rose Day 2019: Thursday, 7th February 2019
- Propose Day 2019: Friday, 8th February 2019
- Chocolate Day 2019: Saturday, 9th February 2019
- Teddy Day 2019: Sunday, 10th February 2019
- Promise Day 2019: Monday, 11th February 2019
- Hug Day 2019: Tuesday, 12th February 2019
- Kiss Day 2019: Wednesday, 13th February 2019
- Valentines Day 2019: Thursday, 14th February 2019
Extended Valentine Week starts after the love week starts from 15th Feb to 21st Feb and also this week each day have a specific name. List of Extended Valentine Week 2019 days -:
- Slap Day 2019: Friday, 15th February 2019
- Kick Day 2019: Saturday, 16th February 2019
- Perfume Day 2019: Sunday, 17th February 2019
- Flirt Day 2019: Monday, 18th February 2019
- Confession Day 2019: Tuesday, 19th February 2019
- Missing Day 2019: Wednesday, 20th February 2019
- Breakup Day 2019: Thursday, 21st February 2019
Love Month(Valentine) -:
Love actually I can’t define love and no one else. We can’t define love in word or we can’t express love by the thing. And In my opinion, there in not a specified date, month, year or even day to express your love. It’s feeling which you can express in different-different ways or styles.
As we know
Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world.
The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.❤ – Helen Keller
Ok, now we have the month of February to express your love for your valentine. The Valentine week is celebrated by people of all ages. If you have already your valentine with you or if you gonna propose someone to make your life long valentine so this guide will really helpful for you.
Rose Day 2019: Thursday, February 7
The first day of valentine week is rose day, a day when lovers greet each other with roses.
Below each color of rose represents a expressions -:
- Red: Love and romance
- Yellow: Friendship and joy
- Lavender: Love at first sight and majestic
- Pink: Love and appreciation
- White: Innocence and purity
- Orange: Desire and passion
Propose Day 2019: Friday, February 8
Second day of the valentine week is propose day. And the day to propose your love or crush to be your valentine. There are plenty of way to propose. According to me, to make this day special or memorable, propose your love in an innovative way.
Chocolate Day 2019: Saturday, February 9
This is third day of valentine week, to express love with the favorite chocolate of your valentine. For your valentine a heart shape chocolate are the best choice. Choose some best chocolate for your valentine -: Click Here…
Teddy Day 2019: Sunday, February 10
Teddies are the cutest and most famous soft toys, loved by every girl. Gift a soft teddy to your girl, which will always remind her of you. Find some cutest teddies for your love -: Click Here…
Promise Day 2019: Monday, February 11
And the day of promise to your love are most valuable day for lovers. Because this day promise remind each other for the love they made.
Hug Day 2019: Tuesday, February 12
The day says it all! Give your bear–est hugs to your dearest ones. Shower your hugs, in a way, so that they are remembered for some time. And remember, the more hugs you give, the better.
Kiss Day 2019: Wednesday, February 13
Remember to kiss her forehead too, for it signifies care and responsibility. And ladies, you can take the plunge and totally surprise your mate by showering a hot, wet kiss right on his lips!
Valentines Day 2019: Thursday, February 14
Today is the day when Love is celebrated all over the world as Valentine day. Though love should be celebrated every day, still Valentine day always hold the most special place to express love. The Valentine week eventually ends with the commencement of Valentine day on 14th February which is also known as the day of love. Here find the Valentine day gifts -: Click Here…
Also look about the What Is Love.
So you all are requested to celebrate this month of love with great enthusiasm and zeal. Well, there is no age for love, and there should not be any specific month for love. Love is a beautiful feeling and it is rooted in the heart of the lovers.
Valentine Week Tips and Tricks -:
- Propose your love by giving her Pink rose.(For men)
- Propose your love by giving him Lavender rose.(For women)
- You can give chocolate shake instead of chocolate.
- You can propose your love after finishing chocolate shake by her/him. At the day of chocolate day. This trick also work(some scientific reason).
- On that day people are wearing red color dress. Red is a sign of a valentine.
- If possible, buy matching T-shirt to put on for you and your partner so that there can be a perfect match in the party.
- Buy a flower bouquet and propose your girlfriend in front of all(This trick are do all).
- For the Promise Day -: “Promise her/him not to hurt ever, Promise to be loyal for the rest of life with her/him”.
- And finally Let her feel the happiest person in the world.
Some Valentine Gifts Tips -:
- Gift a neon lamp with your photograph.
- A personalized Cushion
- A handmade book of “10 reasons why you love him
- Get him a gym membership
- Gift a Personalized Video – Video which celebrates the time you have spent your loved one !( photos and video clips)
- A piece of jewelery can show your cutie that she’s a keeper. She’ll cherish a charm bracelet or heart-shaped pendant necklace.
- Last but not the least just spend a full day with him/her.
Thank you guide reader, we always with you on your success path.